You’ve got a home to sell.
Great! Now what?
It’s been years since you bought your home. You have no idea how much it’s worth. And you are even more clueless about selling your home.
Luckily for you, real estate agent in the Houston area, Cathy Spacek, is ready to help. With over a decade of experience, Cathy Spacek has helped many people just like you list their houses for sale. Compassionate and committed, Cathy Spacek’s passion is to help you sell your home as you move forward on your life’s journey. And if you’re staying in the Houston area, she’d love to help you find your new home afterwards. Here are some tips for first time home sellers.
TIPS FOR FIRST TIME HOME SELLERS
- Know the listing price. How much is your home worth? And how much should you ask for it on the real estate market? This is where Cathy Spacek shines. With her years of experience in the Houston real estate market, Cathy can compare your home to homes of similar sizes and in similar markets to narrow down your asking price. If it’s been a while since you’ve had your home appraised, Cathy Spacek may recommend getting an appraisal.
- Find a realtor in the Houston area and get listed. Just like when buying a home, finding a realtor will be key to the success of your home sale. You’ll need a realtor who will hold open houses, handle the MLS (multiple listing service) for you, market your home, and, of course, negotiate all the offers you’ll get! Stellar real estate agent in Houston, Cathy Spacek, will work hard to sell your home and handle the sale of your home professionally from day one. Contact her today!
- Declutter and clean. Enlisting a realtor in the Houston area and having it listed on MLS listings are the easy parts. Now, the work begins! Nothing turns off potential buyers more than a dirty home and not being able to see the roof of their potential new garage. You’ll want to wipe down every surface, get rid of every speck of visible dirt and dust, and have that garage sale you’ve been talking about for years! A potential buyer needs to be able to visualize themselves in your home.
- Spruce up the yard. You want to put your best foot forward, and there’s nothing that does this faster than curb appeal. Again, a well-manicured lawn, trimmed trees and bushes, colorful and sweet-smelling flowers, and a “Welcome Home” sign on the door will make an amazing first impression and go a long ways in selling your home.
- Finish those DIY projects. Whether it’s half-finished trim or a painted room you never finished, you’ll want to have all of your do-it-yourself projects completed.
Realtor Cathy Spacek of Houston has a wealth of knowledge to share with you about the home selling process. Listing your home for sale is just the first step. There are many more steps throughout this process, from cooperating with home inspectors to transferring the title at closing.
Cathy Spacek is an expert in working with the buyer’s real estate agent throughout the home selling process. With your best interests in mind, Cathy Spacek listens to all of your concerns and needs and is committed to going above and beyond to ensure you are satisfied. Contact her today to get started!